A company’s success results from the hard work of its founders, managers and the employees who make up its human resources. All of this means you need to protect your group against contingencies that could destabilize your business. Various types of insurance can help you protect your company, your employees and your family against potential risks.
Insurance for owners and executives
- Life insurance protects your family, and is particularly important for small firms, since the owner is personally liable for all business debts.
- Disability insurance provides an income if accident or illness renders you unable to work.
- Partnership insurance (also known as a buy-sell agreement) ensures that the money is there to repurchase a partner’s share of the business in the event of death or disability.
- Critical illness insurance provides a lump sum payment in the event of serious illness.
- Key person insurance. Losing a key employee can negatively affect your business. This insurance protects in the event of the illness, temporary incapacity or death of key personnel.
Employees’ group insurance
- Group insurance is an asset when it comes to staff recruitment and retention.
- Employee pension plan. Employers can help employees save for their retirement, with or without making a contribution.
Our team of specialists will be happy to assess your insurance needs for your company and employees. Call us today!